The History of rolex in New York City: A Timeline
rolex is founded in London, England by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis.
rolex establishes an office in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
Rolex moves its headquarters to Geneva, Switzerland.
Rolex gains a reputation for creating high-quality, reliable watches.
Rolex begins to expand its business into the United States.
The first Rolex watch is sold in New York City.
Rolex introduces its first water-resistant watch, the Rolex Oyster.
Rolex introduces the Datejust, the first watch to display the date on the dial.
Rolex continues to innovate, introducing the Submariner, the first watch designed for diving.
Rolex expands its line of sports watches with the introduction of the Daytona, designed for race car drivers.
Rolex becomes the official timekeeper for the Wimbledon tennis tournament.
Rolex introduces the GMT-Master II, a watch designed for pilots that can display two different time zones.
Rolex creates the Yacht-Master, a watch designed for sailors and boaters.
Rolex celebrates its 100th anniversary.
Rolex continues to innovate and introduce new watches, including the Sky-Dweller, a watch designed for travelers.
Rolex remains one of the most respected watch brands in the world, with a reputation for quality, reliability, and innovation.
#History #Rolex #York #City #Timeline
- The Ultimate Guide to the Rolex Submariner (1.000)
- The History of Rolex Daytona: From Racing to Luxury (1.000)
- The Fascinating World of Replica Watches (1.000)
- The Rolex Oyster Perpetual: A Timeless Classic (1.000)
- I migliori orologi Rolex da uomo: una guida all'acquisto (1.000)
- The Ultimate Guide to Men's Rolex Watches: Styles and Features (RANDOM - 1.000)